Oggi è 23/10/2024, 11:37
Messaggi senza risposta | Argomenti attivi

Rispondi all’argomento  [ 51 messaggi ]  Vai alla pagina Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Prossimo
PRESEASON 2024 
Autore Messaggio
History of team

Messaggio Re: PRESEASON 2024
Riportiamo qualche dichiarazione interessante dal media day di ieri:

Bobby Manning: Lonnie Walker to NBC today: “I’m still on an E10. I’m not on a guaranteed contract yet, so right now I’m really just trying to earn that guaranteed contract and play to the best of my ability.”

Bobby Manning: Horford on retirement: “I don’t think it was ever a question that I was going to not come back. I never put a limit on how long I’m gonna play. I feel good and I’m very fortunate to be in this position.”

Missing out on the Finals MVP award and getting benched in the Olympics must have been challenging for Jayson Tatum to handle. Still, he said Tuesday morning, Boston Celtics coach Joe Mazzulla loved to see the All-NBA forward gifted potential sources of motivation. “Joe was probably the happiest person in the world that I didn’t win Finals MVP and that I didn’t play in two of the games in the Olympics,” Tatum said at the Celtics’ media day. “So, that was odd, but if you know Joe it makes sense.”
– via New York Times

Jared Weiss: Jaylen Brown said the moments when he got booed and people wanted to trade him helped make him who he is today. “I’m grateful and I wouldn’t change it for anything. I’m glad nothing was handed to me. I was the third pick and I had to earn everything in this organization.

Jared Weiss: Jayson Tatum said he’s been working on a few mechanical things in his jump shot like pick up points, hand placement, getting lower and getting his shoulders forward. “There’s some things I could’ve fixed. But that in the midst of the playoffs, trying to manage your rest, it’s

Jay King: Kristaps Porzingis said he’s feeling “really good” physically after offseason surgery. He said he’s already running. On the court, he said, “I’m doing a lot of stuff honestly.” That includes some light contact work recently. He said he felt really good after that.

25/09/2024, 9:34
Profilo
History of team

In questa Preseason vedremo all'opera i nuovi arrivati magari anche solo per frammenti di partita?
Sono curioso di capire quanti di loro potranno diventare importanti nella RS per dar fiato ai titolari.

25/09/2024, 9:37
Profilo
History of team

ilcrispo ha scritto:
In questa Preseason vedremo all'opera i nuovi arrivati magari anche solo per frammenti di partita?
Sono curioso di capire quanti di loro potranno diventare importanti nella RS per dar fiato ai titolari.

Io punto forte su Scheierman che in SL ha fatto vedere una grande personalità, mentre purtroppo mi è un po' sceso Walsh che ho visto veramente maluccio.

25/09/2024, 15:42
Profilo
History of team

Zio Trifoglio ha scritto:
ilcrispo ha scritto:

Io punto forte su Scheierman che in SL ha fatto vedere una grande personalità, mentre purtroppo mi è un po' sceso Walsh che ho visto veramente maluccio.

Walsh l'ho visto oggettivamente male anche io....speriamo sia stata solo una parentesi di scarsa forma. Sarebbe un vero peccato.

25/09/2024, 18:52
Profilo
History of team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPWuBhmG3Ek

Ecco un video molto interessante dal quale notiamo come Tatum continui a lavorare incessantemente con Drew Hanlen che gli sta ulteriormente sistemando la tecnica di tiro, in particolar modo sul caricamento dal catch e sul rilascio.
Per me resta un mistero di come non gli abbiano mai corretto la spinta a gambe così tanto aperte, ma ci sarà un motivo anche se a me sfugge.
Brown continua lavorare selvaggiamente sul midarange e sulle penetrazioni.

26/09/2024, 13:03
Profilo
Starter

JT mi sembra bello carico
minaccia la lega con le sue parole
Ci divertiremo ancora i prossimi anni….

26/09/2024, 17:57
Profilo
History of team

Venerdi prossimo ( 4 ottobre) inizia la Preseason dei Celtics nella sfida alle 18.00 contro Denver.
Si giochera ad Abu Dhabi.
Sapete che apriremo i microfoni del Canale Telegram Celtics.it per chi volesse commentarla insieme.
E' solo Preseason ma è il primo passo per la nuova Stagione.
Forza Celtics!
:heart

29/09/2024, 12:06
Profilo
History of team

Bob Manning: Derrick White on Lonnie Walker: “Hell of an athlete. A guy who wants to learn and wants to grow. He has a great attitude every day, comes in and is competing, is learning. It’s been nice reconnecting with him like the old days. He’s continuing to grow, learn the system, learn what we need and want him to do.”
“the stuff we’re talking about now is the same stuff we worked on in the Finals.”

Insomma Derrick continua a sponsorizzare forte Walker.

30/09/2024, 10:19
Profilo
History of team

Ora invece un po' di mazzullapensiero su Tillman, sulle analytics, sul camp e sulla trasferta ad Abu Dabhi:

Bob Manning: Asked Joe Mazzulla about Xavier Tillman: “I thought it was a great transition (last year). I thought he’s really smart and he picked up our stuff right away. It’s really great we have him at the beginning of the year, because I think it helps our versatility…it’s seamless, it feels like now he’s been here for a long time. He’s great at asking questions. He’ll be an integral part of what we do.”
Bob Manning: Mazzulla on analytics: “It’s our job as coaches to create offensive and defensive systems that mirror the analytics, so guys don’t have to think about it…the guys work to execute it and use their instincts to make it better. It’s both, having your systems, but also understanding … why is training camp so hard? Because it’s a mindset…you have to find ways, even when things are really hard, to execute…the guys have done a really good job doing that.”
Bobby Manning: Mazzulla said the Celtics are trying to make it difficult at camp to reflect the regular season.
Bobby Manning: Mazzulla isn’t concerned about the Denver matchup in Abu Dhabi. Says they’re focused on their own objectives. They’ll discuss who will play and how much on the plane. Boston is traveling there tomorrow.

30/09/2024, 10:22
Profilo
History of team

Sempre Manning ci fa sapere che al camp dei Celtics c'è grande concentrazione sul proprio lavoro e nessuno è sembrato interessarsi alla vicenda KAT, anche Al interrogato a proposito ha liquidato frettolosamente la cosa.

Bobby Manning: #Celtics, true to form, didn’t say much about the Towns move in NY. Horford called him a great player. They’ve stressed focusing on themselves going back to last year

30/09/2024, 10:25
Profilo
History of team

Noi dobbiamo guardare solo a noi stessi, sono gli altri che si debbono preoccupare di noi!!
Questo non per supponenza ma perché essere consapevoli delle proprie qualità e della propia forza, soprattutto dopo la vittoria del Titolo, è per me fondamentale per provare a vincere ancora.

30/09/2024, 11:23
Profilo
Star

Che faccio Ragioniere, Apro?

04/10/2024, 11:04
Profilo
History of team

4txx ha scritto:
Che faccio Ragioniere, Apro?

No no caro...l'apertura alla prima della RS!

04/10/2024, 17:34
Profilo
History of team

Celtics e Nuggets stanno giocando...partita come prevedibile di buon allenamento, buona per rimettere in movimento gli ingranaggi!
Ovviamente si vede molta imprecisione ma è normalissimo.

04/10/2024, 19:43
Profilo
History of team

Siamo agli ultimi minuti della partita, nel secondo tempo da entrambe le parti spazio alle seconde linee, partita gradevole in sostanziale equilibrio.

04/10/2024, 20:21
Profilo
Rispondi all’argomento   [ 51 messaggi ]  Vai alla pagina Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Prossimo